Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Here's my menu plan for the week.  I will only be cooking 4 days this week.  We'll have leftovers one night and we are going Lubbock on the weekend to see DH's sister. She will be in from Alaska visiting for her birthday.  We're looking forward to seeing her; it's been a couple of years.  We have tickets to go to the Texas Tech Football game while there, they are so much fun!  Go Red Raiders!!

I'm excited about the cooler fall days and my menus this week reflect that.  Here goes:

Monday:  Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Bread, Caramel Apple Pudding Cake


Wednesday:  Enchilado Casser-Ole', Tossed Salad, Brownies

Thursday:  FFY or Leftovers

Friday:  Homemade Copycat Olive Garden Night - Pasta E Fagioli SoupCopycat Olive Garden Salad, Bread Sticks, Torta Di Cioccolato Cake

Saturday: Out of town

Sunday: Out of town

Of course I am linking this week's and every week's menu with Laura's Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.  You will want to go there and check out all the wonderful recipes that my blogging friends are sharing this week.  For the past couple of weeks there have been over 400 participants, go Laura!


2 comments:

  1. The copycat thing sounds fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the football game!
    Looks like your family is going to have some terrific meals this week.
    I love MPM especially since my husband and I lost our jobs. I'm looking for inexpensive and healthy meals for our family of three.
    Well, gotta get back to the laundry and Dr. Laura.

    ReplyDelete